Community Liaison Commmittee
Melford Terminal has established a Community Liaison Committee comprised of residents living within the communities near the project site. These residents have volunteered to work with Melford in an on-going effort to help communicate information to Melford from the public.
The committee will meet on a regular basis and will discuss issues brought to their attention by area residents and will receive regular updates from Melford officials on the status of the terminal development.
The following is the list of volunteers and their contact information.
- Walter Crant Jr.
- Sandra Grant 902-533-2219
- Ralph Hadley 902-747-3069
- Donna Hochman 902-533-3397
- Cameron MacKenzie 902-863-2710
- Christine McDonald 902-625-2672
- Bruce Oliver 902-625-1492
- Joan Welsh 902-533-3610
- Leona Wilneff 902-747-2793
- G. Douglas Halfpenny 902-747-3413